Things I know work
Things I know work for me to make me get skinny:
- Drinking LOTS of water and tea and kombucha
- Exercising at least an hour everyday (aim for 2 hours)
- Cardio + strength training + yoga + pilates
- Eat till full in the morning, and less throughout the day (KEEP YOUR METABOLISM GOING, DON’T STARVE, IT DOESN’T WORK FOR YOU)
- Music, music, music (keep happy, but keep focused)
- Find exercise partner (Alissa!)
- Create repeatable food plan
- Go grocery shopping REGULARLY
- Going 5-6 hours between meals (at least keep track of time, 4 hours minimum)
What the heck is my weight goal? I thought I’d be crazy happy the day I got to 115, but now that I’m here, I feel like I look exactly the same. I think I really need to concentrate on TONING. Bri was 125 the last time I saw her and she was way skinnier than me because she was DENSE WITH MUSCLE. THAT IS A GOAL.
Really want to quit comparing myself to my step sister. Some day.